- This website is operated by the Japan Chemical Analysis Center (hereinafter referred to as the “website administrator”) on behalf of the Secretariat of the Nuclear Regulation Authority, and utmost attention is paid on the information published on this website. However, the website administrator does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information.
- All responsibility for the use of this website lies with the user of this website. In addition, the website administrator shall not be held responsible for any damage that may occur by the use, or inability of use, of this website.
- The website administrator may change the information published on this website without prior notice.
Precautions for Use of This Website
- When citing information from this website, please clearly state that the information is cited from this website. For details, please refer to “Example citation of information on this website.”
- Under no circumstance shall the website administrator have any liability to any action of users taken using any information provided on this website.
- Use of this website for commercial purposes requires prior approval by the Japanese government and payment of a consideration to the Japanese government. Please contact us using the inquiry form.
Example citation of information on this website
Please state like below, including the date you referred to this website. (In the case the date of referring is April 1, 2020)
Nuclear Regulation Authority. “Environmental Radioactivity and Radiation in Japan.” https://www.kankyo-hoshano.go.jp/data/database/, (referred on 2020-04-01)．
If you desire to know more about how to cite references, please see “Standards for Information of Science and Technology, Role of References and How to Cite Them https://jipsti.jst.go.jp/sist/pdf/SIST_booklet2011.pdf*Japanese Only.”
Operating Environment of This Website
Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari, latest version.
Registration to bookmarks (favorites)
When registering this website to the bookmarks (favorites) on your browser, please make sure to register the home. Registering other pages may result in an error when you use the bookmark the next time.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system for ensuring the safety in communication of personal information.
Link to this website
You may link to this website, provided that it is not for commercial purposes. Should you desire placing a link to this website on your webpage, please contact us using the inquiry form.
How to read this website
The icon indicates a third-party website to be opened.