1. Basic concept
This website is run by the Japan Chemical Analysis Center (hereinafter referred to as the “website administrator”) on behalf of the Secretariat of the Nuclear Regulation Authority. The website administrator collects information on anyone visiting this website to the extent necessary for smooth operation of services (e.g., provision of information and acceptance of opinions and inquiries through the website) provided on this website. The information collected is only used within the scope necessary for the prescribed purposes.
2. Scope of information to be collected
- When users desire to send their opinions or inquiries about this website using the inquiry form, we request the users to enter their name and email address.
- On this website, some pages control the content to be displayed based on the location information of the user. However, the location information is not collected. Please note that this website can be used without enabling the location feature.
- When a person wants to place a link to this website on their website, we request them to provide us with their name, email address, and website address (URL).
3. Purpose of use
- Information collected in 2.(1) will be used for smooth provision of services on this website.
- Opinions and inquiries collected in 2.(2) will be used as reference for operation and management of this website. For that reason, depending on its content, the opinion or inquiry may be sent to the relevant department of the Nuclear Regulation Authority or administrative agency. In this case, the name and email address of the user will also be sent. The name and email address may be used when replying to the opinion or inquiry.
- Information collected in 2.(4) may be used for the purpose of checking the status of reply and link placement.
4. Restrictions on use and provision of the information
The website administrator shall not, except in cases where a request has been made to disclose collected information by law and where there are special reasons, including cases where unlawful acts, such as illegal access, have occurred, use the collected information for other purposes under section “3. Purpose of use” nor provide a third party with the said information. However, with regard to information on accesses to this website, opinions and inquiries received, and personal attributes related to them, statistically processed data or outline of questions, etc., may be released.
5. Security measures
The website administrator shall take the necessary measures to properly administer collected information, such as prevention of leakage, damage and alteration of the information.
6. Scope of this policy